How can I file a liability claim?
Contact the City Secretary at 817.514.5825. Claim forms are available online for printing or you may fill out the online form and submit electronically.
City Claims

Show All Answers

1. May I get copies of a Birth and/or Death Certificate at City Hall?
2. How do I get registered to vote?
3. I have moved. How do I change my voter's registration?
4. How can I speak to the City Council Members?
5. How can I file a liability claim?
6. Where can I get information about city elections?